Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Visit to the Gynecologist

We went to the gynecologist this afternoon to get another checkup and an echography.The doctor was a bit tight with her patients' schedule due to extra minutes spent answering phone calls of her other patients.At last, it was my turn after more than 30 minutes of waiting...

The baby is fine according to the echography images...I was so glad to see the images on the screen once again. My husband and I were eager to know if it's a girl or a boy so we ask the doc to check as well (can't wait anymore to be thrilled during delivery) but seems like the baby was too shy or too much conscious of the disturbance that its position was really difficult for us and the doctor to confirm. But anyway,we'll know next time.

Back home after that check up,my husband called for an appointment for Echography anatomic...it's a more precise echography in which they will really measure the exact growth of the fetus...if it's normal according to its weeks of age.Well,it is scheduled by the beginning of April just after we'll come back from our travel to the UAE. I hope everything will be ok by that time...

0 comments: