Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bizarre Dreams

Last night I had again one of those weird dreams. This time, I did not remember exactly how it started...but it was like this...

I was like in a place near a church and I had to cross two streets to be able to go there.In the first street,there were only very few cars passing so I didn't have a hard time to cross.After I crossed that street I had to climb a little bit to reach a passage which is on the top of bonsai trees that looked like a kind of ficus grown and trimmed to only reach 2 or 3 meters tall.Their 2 big branches that spread apart create that single passage.It seemed like the area surrounding these trees are wilderness and there's no other way except this single passage.And so I passed branches to branches until I reached the end of the passage that led me to the second street.There I saw many people on both sides of the street.It was very dense traffic and many people are waiting for their bus while some were like me waiting for a chance to cross the street.I did not know exactly when but I was able to cross the street with other people...I was like going with the flow...Then I arrived in the church and I was looking for the door to enter and attend a wedding ceremony.It got me confused with all the doors and passages and all the people passing around in every direction...I saw stairs leading down to the underground where I heard a priest's sermon and then another door leading up to the balcony of the church.I chose to go upstairs but after 3 steps I was facing a giant steep step to continue to the next steps.I was able to take a grip on the side and let myself climb and continue going up.From the balcony, I saw the entire church and the bride and groom...although I did not really recognize them from far,it seemed like it's Myra's wedding(a friend of mine who's now in California) because I saw her mom and the rest of her family.When the wedding was finished I saw people starting to stand up and go out of the church.Then I recognized Jade...she was wearing a bride's maid dress and holding a bouquet of flowers.I greeted her.Then suddenly, my attention was drawn by the couple walking behind me...it was Neil and Annabel(in real life married to a swiss guy).They were sooo sweet and even holding hands while staring at each other.And so surprised of what I saw,I turned back to Jade and said," I thought you two were in a serious relationship..what happened?" She just replied,"It didn't work out."
And so it was like pushed into fast forward and I had to go down the balcony and back to the bizarre stairs.When I reached that giant steep step again,I figured out how the other people were able to go down there(especially that old lady I saw beside me in the balcony.And so I decided to slide down while holding on the side.When I reached the ground floor I saw some familiar faces that I've met way back in high school days.I smiled at them and continue my way out.Then I reached the side of the street and there I waited for a bus to go back home.After a while I started asking myself: Wait, which home are you going and what bus are you going to take?And then I look around and realizingI said: This is just a dream. AND I SUDDENLY WOKE UP...

I checked the time, it was 3:47 am... it took me a while to go back to sleep.hmmmm...well, they said it's normal to have bizarre dreams when you're pregnant...I even dreamed many times that I caught my husband cheating on me!!! And in one of those dreams I dragged that woman by pulling her hair and I kicked her downstairs...well,there were scenes I saw before I did that crazy thing...She left our house but left our door open.What woke me up was that scene when I screamed at my husband saying : "Since when did you cheated on me?"... and he just replied to me with a weird question, "Where are the photos? Have you seen the photos? " And my loud screaming reaction was like...WHAT PHOTOOOSSS ARREE YOUUU TALKINGG ABOOOUUTTT!!! CANNTT YOUU SEEE I'M MAAAD???

The moment I woke up I was really relieved it was just another crazy dream...

0 comments: