Thursday, February 21, 2008

A New Story of a Desperate Housewife

Oh well,as desperate as it would sound,you sure will understand what I mean.I didn't get enough sleep last night(again).Yes,it's just one of those "stuffs" pregnant women usually undergo....insomnia...or better yet, sleeping disorder.I don't know why but I just suddenly wake up without any reason then I couldn't go back to sleep at once.Maybe it's due to my husband's snoring,or the sound of all the appliances in the house on stand-by or it's just me and my sleeping pattern.My sleep rythm is starting to get fragile that even a little bed movement can wake me up.This is not my first time getting pregnant yet this pregnancy is indeed more challenging than my first one.

I guess I just slept like 4 hours all in all.Worse thing is when I stay awake for more than 30 minutes my stomach starts to crave for something to eat or if not,it's my dry mouth that would urge me to get up and drink water...then after...to the water disposal "wee wee"....lol
Today I'm desperate to find answers on the internet or tips how to get a better sleep.

6:30 in the morning my husband's alarm radio turned on and there is no way I can go back to sleep to wait for the alarm assigned for me at 7:25. So before my alarm radio turns on I am already wide awake in the toilet or already dressing up ready to go down and eat a little breakfast.Today (like many other days)I was lucky my sweetie brought me a cup of hot chocolate milk and a bread.It was a relieve(for my complaining stomach) as well as it was a bother for the rest of my body that was still complaining of fatigue and requesting for more sleep.But well,I got to get prepared than just stay there lying down still wide awake.As all weekdays,I have to do my routine of getting myself ready and waking up my son and getting him ready as well then send him to school.
So there it was,we were able to catch the bus right on time...still feeling exhausted,I kept on yawning on the way to school.
As usual,before I left him inside the classroom,I was taking a look at what he's doing and how he is mingling with the other kids.I can see he is well-behaved there(maybe because there are lots of other kids well-behaving to get a reward later on and there is that famous reserved white chair for those who will be punished to sit on it at the corner).

I got back home and still tired from the lack of sleep.I decided to lie down on the sofa and tried to get back to sleep again.To my surprise,my polish friend gave me a surprise visit.She is also a desperate housewife ike me...lol. Her son and my son are in the same school and today she took him there by bike.She decided to drop by to talk about her miserable days with her mom-in-law who will stay in their house until end of March.I understand she needed somebody to talk to and share her burdens and headaches and so I set aside my sleeping plan to listen to her and show my sympathy.It also helped me to think that my life is better and my problem is nothing compared to hers.Somehow she helped me with my problem...knowing that someone else has worse problems than mine makes me feel less problematic.

0 comments: