Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I Get Out of Online Shopping

It's not all the time that I do online shopping.I only do it when I see something nice and affordable that I really like and only if the shipping cost is reasonable. These days it's more convenient for me to do shopping online than to go take a long walk in the city center or the nearby shopping area.It's a bit risky for me to get too tired and put too much pressure to myself since I'm almost at the due date of my pregnancy. The reason why I do online shopping is because most of my present maternity clothes would not fit anymore especially on my tummy.

I look for summer clothes with front buttons practical for breastfeeding....that's right,I've decided I will feed my baby with my own natural mother's milk. Some might find it ewww and might lose their appetite while reading this but I dont find it disgusting.Ive done it already with my first child and I don't find any personal or medical reason why I wont do it again.Anyway, back to online shopping, as customer,I have to trust the seller of the item. The best way to do this is to contact and ask questions regarding the item you are interested to buy.

Most of the time, my husband buys from ebay.The last item he bought was a furniture.Now,it's my turn to shop online and I have to wait patiently for my package to arrive.At last, I received it and surprisingly, it said in the notice that it was the 2nd delivery following the first package due to stock shortage.I told my husband to contact them to inform that we have not received the first package yet.Luckily,it arrived the next day.I got worried because the package was not registered and we can't prove that we did not receive it.But anyway, I said next time I'll not take the risk of ordering again in there website because it seems like they are too busy to even inform us thru email that they have sent the package and that it's on its way...just a confirmation of the order and the payment made and that's it! I got no email regarding the status of my order after that...imagine 10 days of waiting.

Well,sometimes that's what you get out of online shopping...worries and some other problems regarding the item you bought... one of the clothes is a bit big but I can live with it... it's better than not receiving any of my orders at all !

0 comments: