Monday, June 16, 2008

Alien to the Philippines

Well,I admit that alien is me... I just realized that when my husband told me the french television TF1 shoot the Koh Lanta 2008 in the Philippines(again).Yes, last year they held it in Palawan.Now this year,it's in Caramoan.For those who does not know what's Koh Lanta,it's the french version of Surivivor... the dutch version of it is called Robinson Expedition and the dutch also shoot in Palawan before the french did.I found one of the last year's Koh Lanta preview in youtube...


Now, let's go back to Koh Lanta Caramoan. I ask my husband again,what's the name of the place?"Caramoan." I said, "never heard of that place.Are you sure it's in the Philippines?" He said,that's what they said, it's in the Philippines." Well, I could not argue more with him so I did a research through google map....and indeed that "unknown place" EXIST in the Philippines... in Camarines Sur,Bicol,Philippines. I've found a few photos from a french blog called TicTacFlo
As I look at the photos, I could not believe a place like this, is still unknown to many Filipinos(ehemm...like myself).I have been to famous places like Boracay,Bohol,Mactan-Cebu and as I said I've never heard of this place! Well, I guess my knowledge about the many beautiful islands comprising the Philippine archipelago is still limited. Indeed there are still many undiscovered paradise in my very own country.... and that fact makes me long to go back to my native land...again and again...

0 comments: