Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Preparations for the Coming Baby

Since a few weeks ago,my husband and I have already been preparing for the coming of our second child. I'm already in my 8th-month pregnancy and the baby might decide to come out earlier than the expected date.Even our son is already excited to meet his baby brother.

The baby's room is almost ready.It just needs a little arrangement.The baby's bed just needs its bedsheets and the blanket.We don't put it yet to avoid the dust.Anyway,my husband still has time to do it since I will be staying 5 days in the hospital for a normal delivery and in case of cesarean, 10 days stay is needed to monitor the mom and the baby's health condition.

My suitcase is almost ready ... just need to put the toiletries/bathroom stuffs.We have already reserved a private room in Erasme Hospital which is a bit more expensive but it will be covered by my husband's company health insurance(family members are included).

0 comments: