Monday, March 31, 2008

The Drama Inside Hiltonia Beach

Matyu was really looking forward to that day when he will be able to swim and take a water slide inside Hiltonia.The last time we were there last year,we only took pictures and looked around since it was too hot to stay under the sun(43 C). And so we took the advantage to make him try all the 4 swimming pools. And of course he didn't waste his time looking around on where to go...he knew exactly where he would be heading first! And he did run very fast like he is going on a race....well,kids do that when they are too excited...no more time to look behind if his parents are still there.

We thought that his floats were already inside the bag since the day before we also went for a swim but surprised!... they were not there anymore and nobody did check if they were still inside before we left the hotel...well, mostly that's the problem in a couple when both of you think that your partner will do the rest of the preparation and mostly it's me who double checked before leaving...what happened was,he was too busy on his laptop and I was too busy " beautifying myself" in the bathroom and I was just putting inside the bag our swimwares and the extra clothes we might need to change in case we get wet...and both of us did assume that one of us saw it inside the bag....and noone did.I even asked him before I opened the door if we did not forget anything like sunblock,etc" but he made that "annoyed-yes response" that sounds like he's telling me"Stop asking me like I'm an old man with an Alzhiemer".

And so,I did not insist.I don't wanna be mad at him for somethign that can be prevented if I just double checked in the first place...like the time we went to Plantation Bay in Cebu and I found his watch still inside the drawer when i double checked the room. And 6 years after I still do it but it usually gives him that impression that I don't trust him on keeping stuffs especially if I asked if he already checked on his part...it usually annoys him.And seeing Matyu with a pink Barbie float,I can't help but remember the last time I got mad at him because of the 2 kilos of Easter egg chocolates he left at home that we are supposed to give to my sister.I was planning to put the bag of chocolates in my suitcase since it's bigger...
but he told me he already put "all" inside his suitcase.And I was assuming he already put all since he was the one who kept the other packs he first bought...But he was assuming as well that I put all the chocolates inside that same bag that he puts in his suitcase...I told him I did not even know where he puts the first bag!I couldn't check since he already closed his suitcase and he hates it when I do the checking on his side.And the crazy thing is...he is assuming without even any basis and he did not even look at what's inside the bag before he dump it inside his stupid suitcase!Yeah right,I'm still mad about that!Blame my hormones!lol.Luckily,not all the chocolates were left at home. Anyway,I don't want to ruin that day for them. They enjoyed a lot!

0 comments: