Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Career as a Mom-- What Did I Miss?


So many things I missed these past few days...or let's say these past few weeks of my absence in the blogworld.

First, I miss replying my emails and offline messages in YM so as checking the comments section in my friendster...Gosh I miss my old friends .... my chatfriends, my school friends, my close friends,my friendster friends...especially those who left me comments and greets me in the comment section...well, what can I do if they prefer to greet me or say what they want to say to me in the comment section instead of just saying a plain comment or sending a message through email?Anyway,I'm glad they haven't forgotten me and stay thoughtful eventhough I miss to rebound back(repeated again for the second twice ehehehe) the thought sometimes.Pasensya na po!

Second,I miss my gardening as a hobby especially now that summer is still here(even though the weather in Belgium is not as promising as the Philippines' tropically hot summer.(oh,how I miss my country's climate!) Now,my garden is not as beautiful and as colorful as the last year.Well,a new baby changes all my previous routines and priorities. These days,my mind is mostly about the baby's well-being as a first priority.And I'm always pre-occupied by things that meet the baby's needs....and then my needs just right after...and I enjoy it actually.It feels good to be a mom the second time around....

Then, I miss a little bit the travels...it will be a little bit complicated now that we have another one added to the list of travellers but we don't have to worry about that right now...we are not yet in the mood to travel again anyway.Wherever it will be... it can wait.
Lastly, I guess I miss my old me...the single me... the one who was carefree soaring like a bird...hehehe...anyway the old me has evolved and has changed her avatar...she can never be the same again...especially now that there's another part of her being transformed and moulded into another life...everything has changed and these changes brings new challenges...And the new me is always ready for the new challenges life has to offer...Bring it on!

0 comments: