Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy Mom Again

It's been many weeks I have not updated my blog.In case you have not read the latest happenings in my life, I just had my 2nd child and now back as a busy mom again.... changing diapers, less-sleep if not sleepless nights, singing lullaby, and what else?hhmm... another mess to clean up and more laundry to wash...No, I'm not complaining...having a new baby around and taking care of this lovely little creature is indeed a sacrifice to make...and as a saying goes "in every sacrifice, there is a prize".


Having him is also a gift--another blessing in the family.Each day is an experience I wouldn't trade for anything else in this world... not even for a ticket to go somewhere beautiful and fun... even a house and lot or Euromillion will not convince me to choose over having him in my life....that's why I'm not even spending a little time to update my blog! haha!... in short he's one of the few that matters to me right now.So here we are, exposed to the internet for everyone in my relatives and friends to view...


0 comments: